Saturday, July 15, 2023

Return visit : Diving Common Kingfisher : Teifi Marshes, Cardigan - 25th June 2023

Always 'raising the bar' and striving for better I returned the following day to the Kingfisher Hide at Teifi Marshes intent on improving on my previous day's efforts of photos of diving Kingfishers.

Upon entering the hide I was advised quietly by another 'togger' that a juvenile Kingfisher was present and for the next 45 minutes it flew from perch to perch diving for prey from the different positions.

There were two birds present for some of the time with a third present for brief periods, I presumed that the two sharing perches were siblings with the third bird which kept its distance being from another family.

Using the Pro Capture feature on my OM-1 I reeled off shot after shot and came away with some diving shots that I was very pleased with as they were an improvement on the previous day which is what I was hoping to achieve.........
























No comments: